How to make maximum out of NIFTY SPARK levels?
- Every day at 9:15 Trade levels are given.
- Do not enter the trade immediately when the levels are triggered. Wait for prices to stabilise Above the levels for BUY and Below the level for SELL trade.
- Enter Stop Loss mentioned in the NIFTY SPARK level sheet once you enter the trade.
- Once the price moves in the direction of trade and crosses Target 1, move the Stop Loss to your cost price or as per your comfort.
- On usual trade days, once Maximum Target is achieved, exit the trade. If prices hover beyond maximum target given in the sheet, huge trade is expected in that direction.
- For better accuracy and practical considerations, use either RSI or any other indicator you feel comfortable along with NIFTY SPARK LEVELS.
- Disclaimer – http://www.marketpremise.in/dd